GEISAI TAIWAN#2 Photo Report１／Installation・the eve party
GEISAI TAIWAN#2 was successfully concluded on Sunday, 28 November 2010. Here, we would like to bring you a photo report from the installation and pre-event party held on Saturday, 27th.
- Once again, the venue was at Huashan 1914 – Creative Park in Taipei. The contrast between the historical monuments and the art fair content was exciting, as always.
- Installation began on November 27. Here we see exhibitors arriving.
- Everyone has begun installing.
- One of the most notable sights were group exhibitors working together to set up huge booths.
- With installation complete, it was time for the party. We constructed a special stage, complete with DJ.
- Many vendors set up shop near the party making for a true festival atmosphere.
- Chairman Murakami appeared in costume!!
- The audience was out of control!
- A stage greeting with the entire jury lineup.
- Aya Takano VJing.
- KZ from Denpa appeared as a guest DJ. He really got the crowd going.
- The excitement carried over straight onto the fair the next day.